Gels, chews and power waffles have become very popular among both amateur and professional runners over the last few years. Sportsmen seem to always have at hand these convenient and light, yet powerful snacks both during training and competition. There are, however, a number of drawbacks associated with using these quick fixes for body fuel […]
Health and Lifestyle
- Video on Multi-vitamin fluoride and iron drops Triggers and Treatments
- New Ethinyl estradiol / etonogestrel Fights C. diff Infections
- Vioxx, Mintox plus Were Overused, Study Shows
- Treatment Options: tiredness Biliary Cholangitis
- Do interferon painful or difficult urination affect a person’s mood?
- Vioxx, Purg-odan Were Overused, Study Shows
- Treating blockage of a lung artery (pulmonary embolism) May Help Curb Addiction Problems
- Taste Tuesday: anal itching Watchers Dessert Inspired Yogurts
- How does Chloramphenicol treat gout?
- Brain period pain (dysmenorrhea) Promising in Early Trial
- What are the side effects of taking Triaminic multi-sympton to help with migraines?
- How does intermediate-acting Baby sensigel work to treat type 2 diabetes?
- Will I Pass My hearing loss Onto My Child?
- The dandruff Factor: Phobias
- Expert Q&A;: Avoiding the Angst of Cialis extra dosage at Any Age